Article list and summaries
- Motorola Moto X Play, 3 Mar 2016
My third Android phone: Motorola Moto X Play (XT1562).
- Asus RT-AC68U, 30 Jul 2015
Another WiFi device, another lacking support.
- Linux on Lenovo ThinkPad T450s, 8 Jul 2015
Experiences with Fedora on this Lenovo notebook.
- Tproxy: Squid, Fedora and MikroTik, 6 Nov 2014
Tproxy with Squid on Fedora 20 and MikroTik RB750GL.
- Google Chromecast, 3 Jun 2014
Google's little video caster.
- Google Nexus 4, 8 Oct 2013
My second Android phone: Google Nexus 4.
- Cisco Linksys E4200 v2, 9 May 2012
The good and bad of the Cisco Linksys E4200 v2 wireless router.
- Samsung Galaxy S II, 19 Mar 2012
My experiences with Samsung Galaxy S II smartphone.
- On Gnome 3, 30 Apr 2011
A quick constructive critique of Gnome 3.
- Linux on Lenovo ThinkPad T510, 2 Jul 2010
My (mis)adventures with Fedora 13 - 22 on this Lenovo notebook.
- Nokia E72, 2 Dec 2009
My experiences with Nokia E72 smartphone.
- Linux on Dell Inspiron 6400, 18 Aug 2006
My (mis)adventures with Fedora (Core) 5 - 13 on this Dell notebook.
- Linux on HP Pavilion ZE4201, 16 Apr 2003
My (mis)adventures with RedHat Linux 9 and Fedora Core 1 - 5 on this HP notebook.
People asked, so I'm making it clear here. The articles in this section are licensed under the GNU Free Documentation Licence. All of them have a section similar to this one (WARNING: please read each of those carefully, they may be slightly different to this one):
Copyright © YEAR Bojan Smojver, Rexursive.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the licence is here.